2008년 7월 6일 일요일

Diary for July 6th


I watched a movie called "The Chaser". It was really thrilling and tragedy. The movie is based on serial killer "Yoo Young Chul" who killed 21 people through 2003 september to 2004 July. It was really shocking when the news came out. He killed women cruelly by hammer. Anyway the movie was really well made, with action and expressed well. It was cruel, but I don't regret that I spent 2 hours for watching it. I think it's good movie for hot summer time. I really recommend this movie. I will watch it again if I have time. I wish that cruel accident doesn't happen again, and be peace~

댓글 1개:

Paul :

I watched a movie, The Chaser. It was thrilling and tragic. The movie is based on the serial killer Yoo, Young Chul, who killed 21 people from September of 2003 to July of 2004.
It was shocking when I heard news. He killed women cruelly with a hammer. The movie was well made with action and good message. It was brutal, but I don't regret the 2 hours watching it.
The Chaser is a good movie for hot summers. I recommend this movie. I will watch it again if I have time. I hope that cruel accidents won’t happen again and there will be peace.