2008년 6월 29일 일요일

My diary for 6/29

Today, I met my friend who wants to be a guitarist. He taught me playing guitar in my house for 2 hours. We will have a lesson per week, and I think I'm going to be much better next month. Anyway, it was really interesting to learn new stuffs. I didn't get to learn Blues, and Jazz or funky rock. He plays various genres, of course he is really good, and a lot better than me so he is able to teach me many stuffs. I'm happy with that, and I hope that he can gain something by teaching me.
Anyway, about 1 month and 15 days are left to go back to America. I will use my time in Korea effectively and have nice time with many people.

댓글 1개:

Paul :

Supp...

Paul’s Suggested Version

I met my friend. He wants to be a guitarist. He taught me today for two hours. We will have a one lesson per week. I hope I’ll be better next month. It was interesting to learn new things.

I didn’t get to learn the blues, jazz, or funky rock. He’s better than I am so he is able to teach me. I’m happy I get to learn. I hope he can learn something while teaching me.

45 days are left before I go back to America. I’m planning on using my time in Korea effectively and spend quality time with many people.